Lead Guitars, Slide & Acoustic
Bobby Ingram, after almost 40 years he still enjoys playing guitar and pioneering musical endeavors as band leader of Molly Hatchet.
Bobby Ingram born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida and started playing the guitar at the age of 11 years old. Started his first band in 1968 during the time Jacksonville was making its historical mark in Southern Rock and created the group “Rum Creek”… credited for giving Danny Joe Brown his first singing gig before Molly Hatchet. He continued playing music while attending college and graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Accounting. In 1980, he started the “Danny Joe Brown Band” with Danny and is where he met long time friend and keyboardist John Galvin.
Bobby is the longest standing member in the history of “Molly Hatchet” and has produced over half of the entire catalog of the bands recordings for worldwide distribution. Early influences were Eric Clapton, Allen Collins, Lennon and McCartney. After almost 40 years he still enjoys playing guitar and pioneering musical endeavors as band leader of Molly Hatchet. The test of time say’s it all as the band is still touring, recording new albums and continues to expand musical expressions in Southern Rock and setting higher standards in the genre while still keeping down home traditions in the forefront as “Molly Hatchet” is still a peoples band playing peoples music after 30 years of recording and still…Flirtin’ with Disaster.
- 07:00 PM 20622 Fort Meade Way, Sturgis, SD 57785
- 07:00 PM 5099 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
- 07:00 AM Tyršovo nábřeží 5497, 760 01 ZLÍN
- 07:00 AM Landstraßer Hauptstraße 38, 1030 Wien, Austria
- 01:00 PM North Alabama State Fair 65 Sportsplex Drive Muscle Shoals, AL
- 07:00 PM 3401 Griffin Avenue Pekin, IL, 61554
- 02:00 PM 467 Center St, Pownal, VT 05261
- 07:00 PM 16385 NW Highway MM, Urich, MO 64093